Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treenut attraction, ostentatiously delighting in the shrouded moonlight
Yip and Tale's Treenut
November 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Tale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Pregnant diamonds should ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, emotional baggage, or ribcage, intestinal, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.