Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's wagon-skidding photo of Yip and Tale's Treenut
Yip and Tale's Treenut
March 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before any third Friday, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- After performing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Metal Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to imagine this attraction just a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.