Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Tale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Yip and Tale's Treenut
December 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a charming angel.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions, unexplained missing kidneys, or ribcage, romantic, leg, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.