Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Sail's Treeengineer, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
Yip and Sail's Treeengineer
June 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Sail's Treeengineer is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to rescue something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to queue up for this attraction up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.