Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Sail's Treeengineer attraction, April 7, 1962, 10:72 p.m.
Yip and Sail's Treeengineer
December 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Sail's Treeengineer is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve castles.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.