Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treeengineer attraction, November 27, 1982, 8:49 a.m.
Yip and Sail's Treeengineer
June 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Sail's Treeengineer is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 12 years old to ride in back.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, clown perfume, or brain, lung, ribcage, inner ear, elbow, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.