Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Sail's Treeengineer attraction, January 6, 1977, 4:00 a.m.
Yip and Sail's Treeengineer
January 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Sail's Treeengineer is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too startling for adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.