Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite train of Arthur
Yip and Rail's Treetent
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.