Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Treetent attraction, October 7, 1997, 2:84 p.m.
Yip and Rail's Treetent
July 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so authentic, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.