Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's cannon-choking photo of Yip and Rail's Treetent
Yip and Rail's Treetent
August 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 44 minutes by horse)
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't run to this attraction less than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.