Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Treetent attraction at park opening
Yip and Rail's Treetent
August 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blood, ribcage, liver, lung, skin, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Mara's cylinder.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.