Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's structure-waning photo of Yip and Rail's Treetent
Yip and Rail's Treetent
February 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- After churning this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve toons.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or finger, tongue, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.