Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Treetent attraction, September 26, 1981, 4:47 p.m.
Yip and Rail's Treetent
August 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- The model of cauldrons is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.