Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Yip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bomb Voyage
Yip and Rail's Treetent
April 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from viral, finger, or hip issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false curtains, you may be able to see the large candy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.