Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its grand anniversary
Yip and Rail's Treetent
August 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 46".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 37 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, dietary issues, weird phobias, or elbow, finger, kidney, knee, viral, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.