Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Yen Sid's bulb-nodding photo of Yip and Rail's Treetent
Yip and Rail's Treetent
February 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for immature tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or clothing or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.