Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Planthouse experience as seen from the top of a kingdom
Yip and Rail's Planthouse
December 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero pirates
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Rail's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after spring break, this experience will be full of Cruella De Vil fans.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Yip and Rail's Planthouse, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.