Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Rail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Esmeralda
Yip and Rail's Planthouse
September 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Rail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of contraptions used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.