Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Rail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Yip and Rail's Oakhouse
October 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from December 12 until perhaps January 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.