Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
Yip and Rail's Oakhouse
December 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland celebrities can long for this attraction as much as an hour before park opening.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains imported images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.