Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Yip and Rail's Oakhouse
February 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from viral, liver, hair, elbow, inner ear, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.