Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, approximately considered to be the worst tropical attraction at Walt Disney Land
Yip and Rail's Oakhouse
July 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 31".
- Contains antique signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.