Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Pale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of California
Yip and Pale's Treehut
January 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve bits.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Griffith Park meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and plants inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.