Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' topiary-joking photo of Yip and Pale's Treehut
Yip and Pale's Treehut
October 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.