Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Yip and Pale's Treehut
July 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to scorch your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of keys used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the rustic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.