Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehut adventure, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
Yip and Pale's Treehut
April 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to experience this adventure multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members will want to find this adventure for an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or ribcage or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, guests are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.