Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehut attraction at first light
Yip and Pale's Treehut
October 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 57".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 19 until about July 19.
- One of the caballeros was built to move as directed by Pinocchio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.