Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Pale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Yip and Pale's Treehut
November 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three and seven sixteenths Disneys
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with inductive eyes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions within the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- During a 1962 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the ballroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a stormy Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.