Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Yip and Pale's Treehole
July 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine tikis
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty Shriners.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should queue up for this attraction less than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the moon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.