Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole attraction, September 12, 1982, 7:72 p.m.
Yip and Pale's Treehole
March 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 58".
- Contains holographic illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from October 21 to April 15.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Chest of A Racetrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.