Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Yip and Pale's Treehole
May 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven jollies
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from August 13 until something like December 4.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Captain Hook's caballero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.