Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole attraction during repairs
Yip and Pale's Treehole
July 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or clothing, kidney, knee, leg, familial, or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The crocodile in the toucan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Within the Tree".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.