Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's bubble-waiting photo of Yip and Pale's Treehole
Yip and Pale's Treehole
October 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.