Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Treehole show, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
Yip and Pale's Treehole
August 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Pale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this show alone.
- Before behaving this show, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- Because this is an interactive show, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.