Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A velvet view of Yip and Pale's Bushhouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Yip and Pale's Bushhouse
February 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 5 until something like February 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.