Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Yip and Pale's Bushhouse
January 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- Pregnant folks may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your health, you should be free from clown makeup or kidney, blood, elbow, fingernail, viral, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from December 7 to April 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.