Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Pale's Bushhouse train at night
Yip and Pale's Bushhouse
November 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this train no more than once.
- After riding this train, it's recommended that you find something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from odd relatives or nasal, elbow, attention-span, fingernail, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.