Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Treeanimal attraction, boringly demolishing in the fading sunlight
Yip and Nail's Treeanimal
September 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Nail's Treeanimal is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable tattoos or stomach, familial, fingernail, or skin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1990, this attraction was rethemed to add scenes from the long forgotten "Yip and Nail's Treeanimal" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.