Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Nail's Smokehouse
November 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with concealed sodas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't find this attraction as much as a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This was one of the few remaining "M ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your portrait.