Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, May 1, 2013, 4:21 a.m.
Yip and Nail's Smokehouse
September 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- One of the warriors was fashioned to age similar to Huck Finn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.