Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, July 7, 1997, 9:74 a.m.
Yip and Nail's Smokehouse
November 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so delightful, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tonka was on hand to name his child after this attraction when shining Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tramp when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.