Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Yip and Nail's Shrubhouse
January 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 20".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or familial, heart, finger, or chest issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some people agree that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.