Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Nail's Planthouse
October 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Nail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Launchpad Mcquack autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.