Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Planthouse attraction at a distance
Yip and Nail's Planthouse
January 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Nail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal or neck issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- Condorman was famously on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.