Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Yip and Nail's Planthouse
June 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Nail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction place.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and badgers within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.