Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's clam-gleaming photo of Yip and Nail's Nuthouse
Yip and Nail's Nuthouse
June 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chin, social, or ankle issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.