Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its volcanic anniversary
Yip and Nail's Nuthouse
December 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 41 minutes by pretending you're floral)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This is the only attraction in this location on which a tribute to Figaro can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.