Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Male's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Yip and Male's Treecottage
December 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.