Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamm's tub-frowning photo of Yip and Male's Treecottage
Yip and Male's Treecottage
November 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.