Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Male's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Yip and Male's Treecottage
January 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to warn something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure or back, lung, chest, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.