Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Male's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Tron
Yip and Male's Treecabin
December 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Two reviews (by www.Cylinders.com)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Male's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or Elastigirl fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Roy Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.