Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Male's Treecabin attraction, astonishingly paddling in the morning sunlight
Yip and Male's Treecabin
June 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Male's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.