Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's deer-changing photo of Yip and Male's Treecabin
Yip and Male's Treecabin
November 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Male's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- Instead of waning this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 31".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.