Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treetent ride during repairs
Yip and Kale's Treetent
November 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this ride, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tarzan meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 35".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.