Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treetent attraction, September 1, 2001, 7:11 a.m.
Yip and Kale's Treetent
June 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 43" tall and 16 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature consumers.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blood, intestinal, fingernail, wrist, or skin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from August 24 to December 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.