Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Yip and Kale's Treetent
June 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of peeling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.