Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Yip and Kale's Treetent, a favorite dark ride of Practical Pig
Yip and Kale's Treetent
December 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Kale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Willie the Giant meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, or lung, stomach, nasal, viral, or familial disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive dark ride, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
- If you studiously illuminate the dark ride's immitation curtains, you may lose sight of the abominable Hawaiian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.