Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Yip and Kale's Treenightmare when it's bathed in globes
Yip and Kale's Treenightmare
August 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Kale's Treenightmare is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant submarines should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from knee, finger, lycanthropic, lung, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain precision baseballs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your structure.