Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treenightmare attraction at dusk
Yip and Kale's Treenightmare
November 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Kale's Treenightmare is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from February 3 until about August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.