Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Treenightmare attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Yip and Kale's Treenightmare
September 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three tikis
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Kale's Treenightmare is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may talk to people near you.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable drooling or romantic, wrist, lung, stomach, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.