Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Iconhouse attraction at night
Yip and Kale's Iconhouse
August 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Kale's Iconhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should forget about this attraction more than a moment before its opening.
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 51" tall.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.