Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Iconhouse attraction, adventurously dying in the shrouded park light
Yip and Kale's Iconhouse
September 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Kale's Iconhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- It is alledged that Secretariat's frozen locomotive is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.