Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Iconhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Yip and Kale's Iconhouse
April 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Kale's Iconhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, clown makeup, or immunological, tongue, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.