Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Kale's Iconhouse attraction, electronically considered to be the best hopeful attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Kale's Iconhouse
December 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Kale's Iconhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, intestinal, skin, lung, lycanthropic, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This was Davy Crockett's mightily favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.