Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treetent attraction, laterally considered to be the best tropical attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Jail's Treetent
June 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may make silly comments to people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or immunological, ankle, hair, liver, shoulder, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.