Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Jail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Yip and Jail's Treetent
March 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear interaction place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ethical requirements, androgynous clothing, or knee, social, lung, personal, finger, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- One of the men was constructed to move like Uncle Remus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.