Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Yip and Jail's Treetent
October 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 23 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.