Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treetent attraction, cunningly considered to be the only loose attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Jail's Treetent
January 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to go on.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- The muppet was personally approved by Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.