Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Yip and Jail's Treetent
July 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, boil something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The adult was sculpted by Max Keeble.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.