Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Jail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Yip and Jail's Treenest
October 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve nests.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- During any storms, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.