Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's patch-pushing photo of Yip and Jail's Treenest
Yip and Jail's Treenest
July 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to queue up for this train less than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Train may be too boring for very young children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The letters in "Yip and Jail's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Sda L' Ir Entpsietyjane."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rookie.