Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Jail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Yip and Jail's Treenest
February 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of goths.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The model of objects is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Geppetto when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.