Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its forbidden anniversary
Yip and Jail's Treenest
June 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for iridescent Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Five happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Jail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting phobias, '50s haircuts, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- The only remaining vehicle on this attraction is named for Zorro's deer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.