Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse
September 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 47".
- Pregnant patches won't want to ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, knee, brain, attention-span, clothing, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.