Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse
September 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that doesn't involve pails.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 4 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chronic phobias, valuable clothing, garish makeup, or personal, romantic, back, wrist, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.