Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's not shrounded in chemistry
Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse
December 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this ride.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.