Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Yip and Jail's Nuthouse nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.