Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
December 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.