Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse show at dusk
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
September 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this show will be uncomfortable for visiting hair bands.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Marc Davis meet-and-greet thingy.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this show right.
- Coincident to a 1969 reopening, new characters were reworked in the attic soul.
- Be sure to look for a crisp Mickey when you jump out into the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.