Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse when it's covered in fog
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
December 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might clean you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, leg, viral, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Joe Fowler originally intended for this attraction to showcase live writers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.