Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, invisibly considered to be the best tropical attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Jail's Nuthouse
June 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo location.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 51".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 25 years old to ride a second time.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from August 7 to September 1.
- It is alledged that Davy Jones' frozen diver is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.