Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Hale's Treeshed attraction at first light
Yip and Hale's Treeshed
November 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Hale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Hercules photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 63".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 27 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from social or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.