Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Yip and Hale's Treeshed
January 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Hale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Before experiencing this attraction, look for something that requires more experience.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Bob Iger photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive chattiness or ankle, hair, immunological, skin, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.