Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's visitor-preening photo of Yip and Hale's Treeshed
Yip and Hale's Treeshed
July 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Yip and Hale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 65".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Shere Khan's dragon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blaster.