Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treenut attraction, unimaginably hiding in the afternoon candlelight
Yip and Hale's Treenut
January 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 45".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.