Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treenut ride during construction
Yip and Hale's Treenut
April 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragonslayer.