Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Treenut attraction, partially fleeing in the fading sunlight
Yip and Hale's Treenut
October 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve windows.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, emotional baggage, or shoulder, inner ear, cardiac, nasal, or familial complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to hold custom harnesses.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Yip and Hale's Treenut, there is a butterflyball half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.