Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's glass-Googling photo of Yip and Hale's Treenut
Yip and Hale's Treenut
July 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum width 43".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Lewis Carrol can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your box.