Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yip and Hale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Yip and Hale's Oakhouse
April 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 41".
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Yip and Hale's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.