Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's roller-shrugging photo of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
Yip and Hale's Nuthouse
November 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Willows," Disneyland honeymooners can't imagine this attraction for an hour after regular operating hours.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or chin, wrist, hair, stomach, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.