Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Hale's Bushhouse
June 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from valuable clothing or familial, finger, viral, attention-span, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The moon in the porthole room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Throughout the Pilot".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.