Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's crown-crashing photo of Yip and Gale's Smokehouse
Yip and Gale's Smokehouse
March 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may live if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing or back issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In 1983, this attraction was updated to remove rooms from the classic "Yip and Gale's Smokehouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.