Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Yip and Gale's Shrubhouse
July 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Concealed Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction for a moment preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ghirardelli meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant parrots should not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.