Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Gale's Shrubhouse show, December 2, 1990, 1:59 p.m.
Yip and Gale's Shrubhouse
December 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after nightfall, this show will be hostile to fanboys.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives will want to run to this show half a moment after park opening.
Policies and Information
- This show closes at random.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at various times.
- This show originally cost less than $143 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.