Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Yip and Fail's Treehole
August 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from January 15 to August 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.