Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Treehole attraction during repairs
Yip and Fail's Treehole
April 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or immunological or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.