Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Fail's Treehole, a favorite dark ride of Oogie
Yip and Fail's Treehole
August 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Fail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Guests may get dry on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
- All of this dark ride's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Frankenweenie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.