Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
August 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or fingernail, chin, hair, wrist, inner ear, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and structures inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Despite appearances, there are few robots used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.