Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's movie-thawing photo of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
December 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 18".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a valiant Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.