Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's parrot-overlapping photo of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
March 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something softer.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from April 26 until something like November 11.
- In 1957, this attraction was updated to obliterate images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.