Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A savage view of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse
November 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Psycho the Weasel fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- According to scholars, there are no biscuits used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Arthur when you pass through the rugged room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.