Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's toucan-shooting photo of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
March 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may lounge if you don't let them.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.