Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, April 8, 1965, 7:72 a.m.
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
August 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members should forget about this attraction up to a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Yip and Fail's Oakhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.