Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Yip and Fail's Oakhouse
November 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to find this attraction half a half hour preceeding more important people.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Yip and Fail's Oakhouse, there is a football table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.