Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treenest ride, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
Yip and Bale's Treenest
August 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something that doesn't involve buttons.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.