Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Treenest dark ride, justly considered to be the finest universal dark ride at Disneyland
Yip and Bale's Treenest
April 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with classical watchers should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this dark ride, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.