Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Bale's Treenest, a favorite thrill ride of Indiana Jones
Yip and Bale's Treenest
September 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After unchanging this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Yip and Bale's Treenest, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.