Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Bale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Yip and Bale's Treenest
February 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.