Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Bale's Treenest attraction, September 5, 1961, 11:34 a.m.
Yip and Bale's Treenest
September 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Bale's Treenest separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.