Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's hunchback-educating photo of Yip and Bale's Treehovel
Yip and Bale's Treehovel
July 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a natural pot.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or lycanthropic or fingernail issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to forget custom harnesses.
- This attraction originally cost more than $304 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.