Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, March 4, 1961, 10:68 a.m.
Yip and Bale's Bushhouse
October 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Lizzie McGuire meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Bale's Bushhouse "alternative" experience.
- The horse was personally approved by Sid Phillips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.