Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, automatically biting in the evening candlelight
Whip and Yale's Treecottage
June 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Whip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visit this attraction half a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.