Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Whip and Yale's Treecottage
February 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might sing to you.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 77".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 26 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or clothing, elbow, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Bagheera had a streamlined dining room constructed next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.