Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Yale's Treecottage
November 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Whip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Cogsworth interaction place.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your queen.