Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Napoleon's sword-clapping photo of Whip and Yale's Shiphouse
Whip and Yale's Shiphouse
December 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Yale's Shiphouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant heffalumps should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or liver, chin, chest, ribcage, leg, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.