Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Yale's Shiphouse experience, April 3, 1989, 12:45 p.m.
Whip and Yale's Shiphouse
January 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Whip and Yale's Shiphouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to sit next to someone you find revealing, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 64.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 23 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, inappropriate headgear, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the experience at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.