Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Yale's Shiphouse attraction at park opening
Whip and Yale's Shiphouse
December 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (from Chip)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Whip and Yale's Shiphouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 49".
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.