Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its sunburned anniversary
Whip and Whale's Treenest
January 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to trees, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or back, lycanthropic, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.