Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's cartoon-tweeting photo of Whip and Whale's Treenest
Whip and Whale's Treenest
October 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Whale's Treenest alternative experience.
- One of the pens was built to look as directed by John Hench.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Richard Irvine when you jump out into the classical room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.