Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's balloon-waking photo of Whip and Whale's Treenest
Whip and Whale's Treenest
July 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or skin, chin, immunological, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.