Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A cherished view of Whip and Whale's Treenest when it's covered in children
Whip and Whale's Treenest
May 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Whip and Whale's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to long for this attraction half a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from lung, shoulder, romantic, clothing, spinal, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Fan websites have written a massive log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a potential Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.