Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Whale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Whip and Whale's Treenest
February 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Whale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph location.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed growths, or personal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.