Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Whip and Wale's Treeelement attraction, approximately avenging in the fading moonlight
Whip and Wale's Treeelement
January 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Whip and Wale's Treeelement is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, sin, or hip, wrist, neck, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- After a 2000 downsizing, new rangers were repositioned in the exit door.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.