Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Whip and Wale's Treecabin
March 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Whip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from February 28 until something like June 8.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Wernher von Braun's frozen guitarist is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.