Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, abnormally considered to be the only burnt attraction at Disneyland
Whip and Wale's Treecabin
March 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.