Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Whip and Wale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in heffalumps
Whip and Wale's Treecabin
February 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Whip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Tarzan originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live acrobats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.