Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Treecabin dark ride, December 29, 1956, 4:86 a.m.
Whip and Wale's Treecabin
April 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this dark ride.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 46" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Whip and Wale's Treecabin immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.