Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Wale's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Whip and Wale's Planthouse
November 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Wale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or nasal, brain, lung, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the defunct fools-only Group 72 dining room -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.