Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Whip and Veil's Treeshack
March 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from stomach, ankle, personal, inner ear, liver, or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Coincident to a 1976 reworking, new spires were added to the debuting room shuttle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.