Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treeshack attraction during construction
Whip and Veil's Treeshack
May 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Veil's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on your party.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and birds within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.