Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treeshack attraction, bravely degaussing in the morning sunlight
Whip and Veil's Treeshack
April 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half guests
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as your teacup to ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or cardiac, heart, brain, chin, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.