Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Treeshack dark ride during repairs
Whip and Veil's Treeshack
November 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Veil's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the holidays, this dark ride will be full of vampires.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to participate.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, heart, leg, lung, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.