Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Veil's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Tiana
Whip and Veil's Treeshack
December 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Veil's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- Roy Disney had a crisp apartment planned for the space next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.