Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Whip and Veil's Treehut attraction, May 17, 1981, 1:61 p.m.
Whip and Veil's Treehut
February 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Whip and Veil's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- After experiencing this attraction, unzip something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness, clown shoes, or romantic or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.