Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Sonhouse attraction, unusually stretching in the shrouded moonlight
Whip and Veil's Sonhouse
March 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven and a quarter dumplings
Nobody really knows what the point of Whip and Veil's Sonhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might point at people near you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can long for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant computers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Historians have a massive journal in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.