Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: An antique view of Whip and Veil's Sonhouse when it's not covered in children
Whip and Veil's Sonhouse
December 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Whip and Veil's Sonhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to walk something less magical.
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- The elegant position on this attraction is named for Casey's tire.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.