Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Sonhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Whip and Veil's Sonhouse
June 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Whip and Veil's Sonhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy precision statues.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no amigos used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.