Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Veil's Sonhouse adventure during refurbishment
Whip and Veil's Sonhouse
November 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Veil's Sonhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this adventure at least once.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a global adventure, participants are required to wear precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.