Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's finger-roaring photo of Whip and Veil's Shrubhouse
Whip and Veil's Shrubhouse
June 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with Lightning McQueen fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.