Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Whip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Whip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Whip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Mary Blair's thing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.