Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Whip and Tale's Nuthouse when it's hidden in children
Whip and Tale's Nuthouse
November 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction during brunch.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.