Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, nostalgically throwing in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Tale's Nuthouse
February 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge Mickeys
Nobody is sure what the goal of Whip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to obscure characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.