Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, generously healing in the afternoon sunlight
Whip and Tale's Nuthouse
November 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Whip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes (in that order) within the cast members at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.