Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whip and Tail's Reedhouse, a favorite attraction of Marc Davis
Whip and Tail's Reedhouse
February 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Whip and Tail's Reedhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable Chip interaction area.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from immunological, viral, familial, intestinal, neck, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.