Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Tail's Reedhouse attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Whip and Tail's Reedhouse
April 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Whip and Tail's Reedhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or Nemo fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Captain Hook photo thingy.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.