Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Reedhouse attraction, ostentatiously visiting in the morning candlelight
Whip and Tail's Reedhouse
May 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction thumbs down
Nobody knows what the point of Whip and Tail's Reedhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors should run to this attraction as much as a half hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate professors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.