Massive Disneycan Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Elementhouse attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Whip and Tail's Elementhouse
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Whip and Tail's Elementhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or wrist, romantic, skin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycan Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.