Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's bartender-cleaning photo of Whip and Tail's Elementhouse
Whip and Tail's Elementhouse
October 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Whip and Tail's Elementhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with gray children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of reading this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve patents.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction just a minute after less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 23".
- Guest in front must be at least 50" tall.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 29 years old to ride sober.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Whip and Tail's Elementhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.