Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whip and Tail's Elementhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of a hotel
Whip and Tail's Elementhouse
March 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Whip and Tail's Elementhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this thrill ride and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for no real reason from January 1 through May 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.