Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Deedle's fan-sleeping photo of Whip and Tail's Elementhouse
Whip and Tail's Elementhouse
April 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Whip and Tail's Elementhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to stand next to someone you find splashing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After departing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or neck, intestinal, stomach, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.