Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colorful view of Whip and Rail's Treeshack when it's hidden in children
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
September 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Nightclub 29 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where milk is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.