Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Whip and Rail's Treeshack train during construction
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
January 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this train.
- Instead of experiencing this train, look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 47".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.