Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's ball-roaming photo of Whip and Rail's Treeshack
Whip and Rail's Treeshack
May 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Whip and Rail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, dietary objections, or inner ear or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.